Come join the team of Inkster Community Child Care Inc.! Work in a respectful, positive, professional and flexible environment. If you enjoy working with children between the ages of 2 - 12 years this is the place for you.
Our staff include Executive Director, Program Coordinator, Early Childhood Educators and Child Care Assistants.
The Benefits are Great
- Competitive Salary Scale which correlates with MCCA’s Market Competitive Salary Guidelines
- Group Insurance benefits through Manulife; includes life insurance (basic and optional), dental, medical, prescription drugs, health care, vision care, long term disability etc.
- Paid educational opportunities.
- 2 weeks vacation after one-year employment; 3 weeks after 5 - 8 years’ employment; 4 weeks vacation after 9-11 years of employment: and 6 weeks after 12 or more.
- Sick days granted at 1.5 day per month
- In addition to the Province of Manitoba’s Registered Pension Plan for Early Childhood Educators, Inkster Community Child Care Inc. offers its employees a Registered Retirement Savings Plan
- Staff appreciation includes Week of the E.C.E. celebrations, Christmas party etc